The research paper, which is written in English, has the following components:
1) Introduction to the research topic
2) Statement of the problem and background to the study part in which a declaration of originality of the research study is made clear, the audience is introduced with the importance of the problem and with an explanation of the study's significance or the benefits to be derived from investigating the research problem
3) Narrowed and focused research questions
4) Literature review about flipped instruction and learning
5) Reporting results both country by country and in total
6) Discussion and conclusion parts in which pedagogical and practical implication are also offered to the audience so that they can implement suggested practices in their own contexts successfully.