A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
Flipped Impact is a KA201 (Key action 2- Strategic partnership for school education) project within the scope of Erasmus+, which refers to cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices. The duration of the project is three years (from 15 October 2018 to 14 December 2021). The project objectives are to promote language skills and multiliteracies, provide an opportunity for differentiated instruction strategies, improve K-12 learners’ level of English language proficiency, guide pre-service teachers to devise education tools and methodologies related to technologies, and enhance intercultural awareness and diversity.
The project includes eight partner organizations from four countries as follows: Turkey, The Netherlands, Spain, and Lithuania. Among them, there are four universities and four K-12 schools:
The universities: ·
- Middle East Technical University - Turkey ·
- Stichting NHL Stenden Hogeschool - the Netherlands ·
- Universidade da Coruña - Spain ·
- Vytauto Didziojo Universitetas - Lithuania ·
- ODTU GVO - Turkey ·
- Piter Jelles Leeuwarder Lyceum - The Netherlands ·
- IES Ribeira do Louro - Spain ·
- Kauno Saules Gimnazija - Lithuania ·
The project has two main intellectual outputs: A flipped kit and a research paper.